Friday, October 29, 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

The Waiting Game Begins!

We have a lot to do in between now and then - but it's official - we have sent our I-130 Petition to the Chicago Lockbox and await our first NOA (Notice of Action). It will be around three weeks before we hear any further news. Chad sent it off today and we're told it should arrive by Monday. Then we wait. Weeeeeeeeeee!

There are still things we probably should've done differently - but it's sent and we'll deal with what arises when/if it does. I've been a nervous wreck, stressin' to the max. Chad kept telling me to relax and not stress out so much. My how the tables have turned! Upon sending it - HE - gets nervous! I feel like it's out of my hands for now, so maybe I'll get a few hours sleep tonight for a change? Here's Hopin'!

Until Next Time,
Shan

2 comments:

Chad said...

Well I thought the moment would never get here when I could say that yes we have officially started the process of getting my amazing and oh so beautiful wife HERE.But the time has finally arrived. WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO....lol
It has been nothing less than stressful so far I didnt realize it would be so difficult to do thisbut we have only just begun.lol oh well surely it will get easier.lmao. gotta love the good ole USA.. we tend to make it more difficult for people to do things legally. No wonder why there are so many illegal aliens here, It's easier.lmao

Anonymous said...

I am really happy for the both of you! I hope the process goes smoothly and swiftly! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!! xoxoxoxo

Kimmie

(it wouldn't take my google id and pass!)