Monday, February 21, 2011

Good News!


Welcome Baby Zoey!

We are thrilled to announce the latest addition to our family. Chad's daughter Ashley has finally delivered her baby and here she is!

Zoey Elise Joyner - Born February 20, 2011

She really is gorgeous but then just about everyone is in Chad's family. lol We're both so happy for Ashley and her husband Jonathan and wish them so much luck with their new bundle of joy!


Other Good News - Immigration Front

No, still no news from the US Government but... While I am keeping this on the down-low as to not jinx it, we've been sent an Angel who answered our prayers! I do believe that I have found a Co-Sponsor *knock on wood*. It still seems to good to be true and pray to God everything works out but this is a huge relief for me. To that very special person (I'm leaving out names to respect that person because I don't know if they want it public lol) ... You know how much it means to me. Your friendship, your support, your faith... Thank You once again from the very bottom of my heart. You're truly a blessing.

I think that's all I've got for now!

Until Next Time,
Shan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are a step-grandmother now.

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that you may have a Co-Sponsor! We're so happy for you Shannon and Chad.

And, Welcome to the World Baby Zoey!

~Arienne & Russ