Sunday, February 6, 2011

House For Sale!

My House Is For Sale!

Eeeeeeeeeeek!
Eeeeeeeeeeek!
Eeeeeeeeeeek!
Eeeeeeeeeeek!





Check Out My Webpage: http://dartmouthhouse.webs.com


I still hope to list with my Realtor but there's been a delay for some reason - so I'm going this route for now. I am nervous to wait any longer to get it 'out there' but honestly - I don't know if I can do this alone. I've looked into the private sale route and while it's most definitely more affordable... It's almost too much for me too handle. Scratch Almost. IS. It IS too much.

It's bad enough I'm trying to sort through this immigration stuff alone (without a lawyer), I just don't know if I have the strength, patience or ability to do this part without professional assistance either. I'm stressed out enough as it is... hehe!

Anyways, if you know anyone in the market for new digs in the Dartmouth area - hit me up! Otherwise - wish me luck!

Until Next Time,
Shan

1 comment:

Jasmeine Moonsong said...

Was checking this out from the facebook link the other day :)) I soooooo love your house! lol Did an awesome job with the listing for it too :)))) Hugsss