Monday, June 13, 2011

CASE COMPLETE!

AMAZING NEWS!


Dear Sir/Madam:

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Regards,

NVC Document Review Team
National Visa Center
Serco Inc., Support Contractor


---

The day has arrived!!! This means I now sit patiently and await an interview date! Once I get that, I make all necessary preparations. Compile all documents, go for an interview and HOPEFULLY get approved for entry into the USA with my greencard!

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Update: I got nervous (as usual) that I was mis-understanding what this meant, so I just got off the phone with the NVC! My case, is in fact, complete! There is nothing else I need to do other than wait for an interview date (and of course prepare for the interview)!!!

He said they do scheduling for interviews during the second week of the month, so it's unlikely I will get a July interview. So my interview may take until Mid-July to get scheduled but hopefully it will be for some time in August! (No later, Please God)

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resume celebrations!

No comments: