Saturday, July 2, 2011

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

Bookings Are Made - He's Coming With Me!

I have just booked all travel information for the immigration interview. It cost me a fortune :( but honestly, I just didn't want to do this alone. This journey has been very difficult on us both and I think it's really important we're both there, supporting one another through what is HOPEFULLY *knock on wood* the last step before being together for good.

As my friend just said; being together for this will truly be Priceless!

Our Plans are as follows;

Shannon & Chad's Itinerary:

Shannon's Arrival In Toronto
Tuesday August 2, 2011 - Halifax - Toronto: Via Air Canada
Depart: 6:55 AM
Arrive: 8:10 AM

- Shannon stays at friend Rice's house that evening.

Shannon's Medical: August 3, 2011 - Between 7 AM- 8 AM
Dr. Howard Seiden & Associates - Toronto

- Shannon Goes To Chanda's until Friday! (FUN TIMES!)

Shannon's Medical Pick-Up: August 5, 2011 - After 12:00 PM

- Shannon goes to Hotel and waits for...

Chad's Arrival In Toronto
Friday August 2, 2011 - Nashville - Toronto: Via Air Canada
Depart: 6:15 PM
Arrive: 9:05 PM

- Chad and Shannon stay at a hotel in Toronto (Rawr!)

Friend Reunion - Saturday August 6, 2011 - Destination Unknown

- Saturday Evening I hope to get together with some long lost friends to do dinner and all that jazz!
- Chad and Shannon either stay in a hotel or crash as a friends TBA!

Train Trip To Montreal
Sunday August 7, 2011 - Toronto - Montreal: Via Via Rail
Depart: 11:35 AM
Arrive: 5:17 PM

- Check into hotel (TBA)

Then - !!!Montreal Interview!!!! - Monday August 8, 8:00 AM!

Praying, hoping, dreaming, wishing - Everything goes well *KNOCK ON THE HARDEST WOOD I CAN FIND!* We head back to our respective residences, happy, content and only a few weeks away from being together forever! =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) !!!!

- We'll enjoy the sights of Montreal for one last night ... then...

Chad's Departure To Nashville:
TuesdayAugust 9, 2011 - Montreal - Toronto - Nashville : Via Air Canada
Depart Montreal: 2:00 PM
Arrive in Toronto: 3:15 PM

Depart Toronto: 4:45 PM
Arrive Nashville: 5:41 PM

Shannon's Departure To Halifax:
TuesdayAugust 9, 2011 - Montreal - Halifax : Via Porter Airlines
Depart: 4:40 PM
Arrive: 7:10 PM

Then, (again, *knock on wood* if everything goes well), we wait a few weeks for my Visa/Passport to arrive in the mail. Book U-Haul, Book Chad's one-way flight to Nova Scotia. Pack up my house and make the amazing journey "home" to Kentucky!

God Willing - Everything Goes Well. =)

Until Next Time!
Shannon

1 comment:

~charity~ said...

I am soooo beyond happy for you guys!!! But you forgot one important part of your itinerary.... SEEING ME!!!! Ok, so I'm not booked yet, but I am pretty sure I will be!! I can't wait to meet you BOTH! I'm so glad Chad can come up as well. You are absolutely right... it'll be a wonderful experience for both of you to share and support each other through. Let me know where you decide to stay in Montreal. I need to start looking too!