Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Uhhh - Happy New Year?

I Will Always Suck At Blogging

Who are we kidding? I've started how many blogs over the course of my adult life and I've never kept one up. It's not a matter of being too busy, or even my life being too boring. I guess it's just a thought process and one of those things I don't ever make time for.

Well Christmas was lovely (Seriously, I haven't written since before Christmas?!) New Years Eve was spent in Nashville. Chad and I had a nice time but bad shoes and a bad decision on where to go left the night a wee bit less exciting than I had hoped. But, I spent it with the man I love and I was in Nashville, Tennessee so I look back with very fond memories. Next year though? I'm staying home or going somewhere where getting a cab isn't next to impossible.


It's a little blurry but that's what happens when - well, you know.

I was supposed to go and take my drivers test tomorrow but I haven't studied yet so I don't know if I'll bother. I may postpone it until next week. I've waited 31 years to drive, what's another week.

Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: