Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chad's Poetry Corner



I wrote this last night...


You are my sun, my moon, my dark, my light,
My strength to get through another lonely night.
My hopes my dreams I hold so dear,
My future that has become so clear.
My first thought each morning and last each night,
Every day I thank God you're in my life.
Two years ago there was no you,
24 days from now my dreams come true,
I'll take your hand look into your eyes, T
Tell you I love you as you become my wife.
My circle closes, my journey ends,
But wait now another door opens and Life begins.
Waking to a brand new day,
As your husband I'll touch your face
I'll look into those sleepy eyes.
Good morning Shannon, my Beautiful wife

See You Soon,
Chad

3 comments:

Shannon said...

My Love...
You are so so so so sooo sweet :) You have such a way with words and express yourself so beautifully. You always bring me to tears when you write...

So touching.
I Love You!

Chad said...

aw thank you baby you inspire me. and I love the pic/banner

Chad said...

and of course you................