Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Week, Seven Days, Or 168 Hours

Until I am back in my baby's arms...

I don't really have much to report except that I am thrilled and the week can't go fast enough!

I will be flying in on September 9th and staying until September 26th. It's going to be amazing to have some quality time with him again and as odd as it may sound, I look most forward to everyday life with him for awhile.

Waking up to him, seeing him off to work, greeting him when he comes home. Watching him make dinner (hehe), cuddling together and finally drifting off to sleep with my head on his chest. *sigh* Pure Bliss!

We do have some other really fun things planned. A couple of our friends are coming up on Friday September 10th and spending the night. We'll do the whole drinks, guitar and bonfire thing. I'm excited to see the state I'll be moving to next year, I just hope I don't melt. Heat and Shannon don't mix too well - so here's hoping.

We'll also be taking the kids to the zoo, dinner with his daughter, maybe a drive-in movie, maybe some live karaoke and/or watching his friend's band play and of yeah... getting married! Eeeeeeeeek! My mom and baby sister are coming up for the wedding and we intend to spend some time doing fun things in the sun. Should be an amazing three weeks.

Now though? I've got so shave my legs!

Until Next Time,
Shannon

P.S. When I wrote this entry, I hadn't seen Chad's just before hand. Sorry if it sounds repetitive! LOL I didn't copy him I promise =oP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for the both of you....but even more happy that you'll be closer to me when you move here!!