Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Far - So Amazing!

I Love My Life
And the man in it. I love everything about the potential my future holds. I don't even know where to begin and my mind is too scattered lately to even focus. I just wanted to update the Blog World that life as I know it, is amazing.

It's so refreshing to wake up next to someone whom I love so much, I can't get enough of. To spend our evenings just enjoying one another and letting life lead us where it may.


I feel so at home here. So natural. His kids are fabulous and so far, I'm getting along with everyone famously. I don't know how well I'll fall into the role of "Step-Mom" or even what it entails but I honestly, sincerely am looking forward to spending time with my new 'family', learning about them and finding out niche. I'm going to have a husband - how weird does THAT sound?

Here he is. He's Gorgeous. I Love Him.

During my first weekend here, a couple of our friends came to visit. Paul and Sadie are SUCH amazing people and an ADORABLE couple! I love them to bits and can't wait until both Sadie and I are settled down here and able to meet up again :)

Paul & Sadie. Aren't they lovely?

You'll also see Paul being his usual charming self in the photo I posted at the top! :) Here's some more random, silly fun!


Okay, more pics later. This is a pain. Is there an easier way to upload and place them?

hehe!
Until Next Time!
Shan



No comments: