Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And So It Begins...

Now For The Hard Stuff

I had some company and a weekend excursion which has kept me a little too busy and occupied for either of our likings - being apart is much more difficult than I had anticipated. I figure once we get back into the swing of things, the constant jabs of pain will cease to exist. I hope so.

Everything is going to slowly get back to normal *knock on wood*. So guess what that means? Paperwork! I was originally going to hire a lawyer because I hadn't the first clue where to begin or what was involved. After speaking to a couple people and doing some reading, I think I am going to try to do it myself. So - we started the paperwork yesterday! I filled out a few forms, and now it is is basically what I am going to call - "The Collection Stage". There are things we both need to do and get to compile the petition to get me over there. Wish us luck - please. We'll need it.


Oh yeah and hunnnney - if you're reading this? We still need to find some time to listen to our amazing awesometastic friends who sang us a wedding song!

Until Next Time,
Shan


No comments: