Monday, October 11, 2010

Virtual Dates

It's A Modern Day Romance

Due to the nature of my marriage, virtual 'dates' are a necessity. We spend hours on the phone but it's also nice to 'do' things together. The easiest and most common for us is watching movies/shows or singing together online. Sometimes we manage to find some gems for films but sometimes, we find rusted ole lumps of slate that devour hours of our lives that we'll never get back. Like? Titanic 2. Seriously. Don't EVER watch it. I only mention it because I can't go through life knowing I had the opportunity to prevent one person out there from suffering the way we both did.

But? I think Chad secretly liked it. He wouldn't shut it off. He claims it's because I wouldn't (I admit, if nothing else, I wanted to know who lived) but he claims he watched solely because I was. What a nice husband, eh? Uh huh.

Anyways - If anyone out there actually reads this and has some ideas for virtual dates - please pass them along. Nothing that really requires any effort mind you. We're lazy like that. ha ha I don't think either of us is into online role playing/game style things either.

I suppose I could just consult google, he never lets me down.

Move Update: We hope to have our application process complete by the end of the week. We'll keep you posted.

Oh - Wedding Slide Show!








Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: