Friday, November 5, 2010

13 Big Ones!

Happiest of Birthday's for Haven!

November 3rd marked the day that Chad's youngest daughter turned 13 years old! Her actual birthday consisted of gifts, pizza, cake and family! Chad was even sweet enough to set-up the web cam and stuff so I could watch from afar. It's really difficult not being able to be around for these things, but he's so thoughtful and always tries to include me. I'm seriously so lucky.


So, if her birthday was Wednesday - why post about it now? Mostly because I want to let everyone know that Chad is oh-so-lucky to be spending the night surrounded by giggly, loud and hormone induced teenage girls! ha ha ha ha ha!

Haven is having some friends over for pizza, cake, movies, snacks and root beer floats! Maybe even a bonfire if the weather permits =) I honestly wish I could be there but I'll enjoy seeing Chad get flustered and aggravated all night. HA HA! Love you, husband!

Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: