Sunday, November 7, 2010

17 Days Too Many...

The Woes Of Long Distance Love

The countdown continues as we're at 17 days until we're reunited. I have to admit though - today is a tough one. I'm feeling pretty down and it's because of days like this, I hate the distance. Not being able to see him in 3-D form, touch him, smell him, feel his closeness. It's so difficult =(

So unbelievably difficult.

I just need to keep reminding myself, that it will all be over before too too long and well worth the wait. I Love You, Chad.

Until Then,
Shan

1 comment:

Chairty (VJ) said...

How long of a visit will you get??? We just found out that my husband can't get off work to visit over Christmas and it's breaking my heart. :( The last time I saw him was Sept and the next time won't be until Jan or Feb. I hope you have an amazing visit and that the next 15 days fly by!