Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eight Days! Eight Ways!

Not To Wish My Life Away

But c'mon time - hurry up !!! We are down to single digits and happily awaiting our reunion! I just found out that my mortgage payment is going up a ridiculous amount and I just want to be with Chad more than ever. I want to sell this house and leave this life behind so I can start the one I was destined for - with Chad...


I am so excited about moving there and making our new house a home together! It's an old farm house and definitely needs work but has so much charm. Chad's already done some work on the floors in the kids room and the laundry room. Here is the fireplace in our bedroom. We'll be painting the walls likely and cleaning up the brick but how romantic to have this in your bedroom eh!?

I'm already decorating everything in my mind, much to Chad's dismay. "Honey, can you go stand "here" and get a photo of this for me" ... "Oh honey, what if we do this over here, what do you think?" haha!

He's patient, God love him. And does so much to make me feel a part of this entire process, even if I am a million miles away. I love him so much and cannot wait until NEXT WEEK when I get to see him again!

Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: