Friday, November 19, 2010

One Hand Count Down!

Next Week This Time...

I can't tell you how many times that sentence has cross my mind or left our mouths. "Next time this week I will be driving to the airport." "Next time this week we will be waking up to one another" HeHeHe!

My biggest hope, besides Chad arriving safely and having a good flight, is that we get some decent weather. Chad and I have some plans and while most of them involve indoor activities, we do have an outside adventure or two. One thing we're hoping to do is check out the new Harry Potter film! I am so so so excited to see this movie. Chad just best keep his hands to himself ;) Or not.

Chad's been busy lately working, cleaning, moving and shootin' Bambi down. Yep, you read it here first. Boys have such weird hobbies. I've been spending some time day dreaming and decorating our new home in my mind.

This is our bedroom. It has yellow walls and black baseboards and trim. Rather than paint it, I thought it might be kind of funky to have a yellow, black and white decor. I also wanted to disguise the uneven windows to make them look unified!


Now this one is the living room. The walls currently have this atrocious red vinyl paper on the walls. Directly beneath that are wood panels. Thankfully I married a super handy man who is also a professional painter. He'll be replacing the vinyl paper with wall board and painting it. This particular picture has some of my actual furniture. The ottoman and the chair in the corner are cropped from photos of my current house. I realize none of our rooms will likely every end up looking like, or laid out like this - but - it's fun to imagine. It makes me feel more connected to the whole experience. This is still a work in progress!




K, that's all for now!


Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: