Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Love Being Married!

I Seriously Love My Husband

Like seriously. Chad arrived safely Wednesday evening and is currently en route back to Nashville. While we didn't leave the house much, we had an amazing weekend.

I've never felt so incredibly close and connected to someone. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love him more, he holds me tight and I just melt further in love with him.

I'll give a more detailed update later but for now, I just wanted to share with our readers how full my heart is and how much hope I have for the future.

In short, our time was spent cuddling, singing, our first "date" kinda thing to the movies (hehe, seen Harry Potter), a "Meet The Cavitt's" with our Canadian family, me attempting to feed him and failing miserably and lots and lots of.... LAUGHTER! (pervs)

I Love You Chad... And Miss you terribly.
Have a Safe Flight my Love - and - when you read this? Welcome Home!

Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: