Monday, November 22, 2010

T-W-O!

Duex. 两. Dwa. Två. Dos. Due. Dois. Zwei. 두. दो. 2.

Get the picture? TWO DAYS! I'm so absolutely stoked I can't even function without giggling like a little school girl. It's going to be such a short visit but I plan to forgo sleep so it will feel more like 5 days than 3. Ha!

I LoOoOoOoOve My Husband!!! Anyone who has been in a long distance relationship knows how tough being apart is. It's more than just being reunited with my husband, it's also my best friend. I just miss him. That raw, real, brings tears to my eyes - miss him.

Two Days.
Until Then! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Shan

2 comments:

ThePSP said...

T-42 Minutes and counting!...

ThePSP said...

The countdown is over!
T- NO MORE TIME BABY WHooooo Hoooo!
Hope you and Chad are having a WONDERFUL time together!

All the best!