Monday, December 20, 2010

Good News Undercover!

Greetings All!

I got some good news but it's undercover for the time being. Just know I am very happy and very hopeful for my future.

What I'm not happy about is my electricity bill. It is more than double what it was last year. Considering my mortgage is going up, my pay cheque going down (due to some stupid pension thing I am required to buy into), it's going to be tough. Never mind my credit cards are ridiculous and immigration cost a fortune.

Money stresses me out.

We still have no co-sponsor. I still have no idea what to do. Hope and pray that God is going to continue watching over me.

The holidays are upon us and I'm feeling torn between two worlds. It's my last Christmas with my family here in Canada but I am kind of on the miserable side because I want so badly to be in Kentucky with my American family.

Denis and Marie (Chad's father and father's girlfriend - See Pic!) were by Chad's the other day. Marie spent a few moments chatting with me on the computer and she is just so so so sweet. They're such a lovely couple and I look forwarding to getting to know them all better!

I am however, looking forward to seeing Chad's kids and my niece open presents!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Shannon

No comments: