Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

Same Ole Same Ole

Still not much to report. Christmas is fast approaching and preparations are being made. I really wish I could be there with him but it's not a possibility. However, knowing Chad - he'll include me to the very best of his ability!

We're still in a holding patterns for immigration. It'll be a few more months before we have any progress. I am still stressing out big time about the Co-Sponsor thing. I'm trying to be positive but it's really difficult when you want something so bad and there's a big ugly potentially devastating obstacle in your way.

On a brighter note - Christmas shopping is essentially done. I'm only buying gifts for the kids this year (Chad's, niece and sister) and my brother and his family. But don't think - for a second - that it meant I spent less. Having kids is expensive?! It feels like you spend and spend and have nothing to show for it. And considering I don't HAVE any many to spend - it's discouraging. Hopefully everyone who gets a gift from me will realize I tried my best. ha ha =(

I just want this immigration stuff to be successful and be over with. I'm feeling a bit down today so positive and happy thoughts would be most appreciated!

Until Then,
Shan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Hunny...I wish I was an American citizen because I would do all of that for you in the blink of an eye just so you can be happy. I know how long you've been waiting for this life. I hope one of your many American friends will step up and do this for you. Thinking of you....lots of love and hugs.

Pam

~Charity~ said...

Shannon, I hear you! I feel like I could've written that post as well (except he's the one buying gifts for MY kids instead). We won't be together for CHristmas and that really sucks, but like you, I am hoping so badly that things move along in a timely fashion so that next CHristmas we'll be togehter. Did you see that September filers are getting NOA2's already?? (at 3 months instead of 5? Only for California center though). I'm really praying that it stays that way!
~Charity&Lazer~

Shannon said...

Oh wow Charity... That's amazing! What a Christmas gift for them =)

I hope you guys have a nice holiday!

Thanks Pam! It was nice hearing from you. Your well wishes are appreciated!

Eric said...

Aw Shannon ... my heart goes out to you ... and Chad ... so how to cheer you up, well how 'bout thinking about me with the silly chat grin on, ear to ear, for hours!!!!! Huh? Huh? Huh? Did that work?