Friday, January 28, 2011

Four Months Have Come and Gone!

Four Months And Counting!

Earlier this week Chad and I celebrated our four month wedding anniversary. Not sure we did much in the way of 'celebrating' but it was acknowledged. ha ha! Life's been busy, yet still the same for us both.

Chad's had a tough go with work lately (not much happening so he's been without), so he's being working his butt off at side jobs to make up for loss wages. Both of my jobs keep me busier than ever and I just always feel behind. It's hard to balance everything but in the end, I know it will be worth it.

I've also had a lot of headaches from staring at this bloody computer for so long. Last weekend I went and got my eyes checked. I didn't think my eyesight was great but I didn't realize it was as bad as it is. My glasses should arrive any time now within the next seven days.

I'm starting the process of putting my house up for sale and I don't mind telling you, it's almost too much stress to bare. I have no idea where I'm going to come up with the money to do all this. =( Immigration, selling my house, traveling, moving, shipping, etc., I'd get a third job but I don't know when I'd have the time. I just want this all to be over so bad.

Immigration Report: Same. We're still waiting on approval of our application. We should hear back by May 3rd and then we move on to the next step - but when working with the government, ya just never know.

One thing that I do know, regardless of how poor I am right now - I NEED to see my husband. I miss him so much, it's killing me. I'm sitting here with tears dripping down my face just thinking about it. Everything is so difficult and to have to do it alone seems so unfair =( I'll pay my dues but I sure hope God is on my side and makes this thing happen for us.

Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: