Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Heart!

Feeling Pretty Great!

This past week has been really good. Not saying anything in particular happened, I've just been feeling optimistic. I want to thank everyone who reads and takes time to comment - it feels nice to know we have people rooting for us in our corner =)

My Poor Babe. He's was in so much pain from a bad wisdom tooth yesterday. He finally caved and got it pulled so I hope the tooth pain subsides for awhile.

Our Latest Addition!

Damages: Bright and sharp law school graduate Ellen Parsons becomes the protégée of the successful and hard-hitting high stakes litigator Patricia Hewes. But nothing is what it seems.

We started watching this about a week ago and have been hooked ever since. We're finished with Season 1 and embarked on Season 1 last night. If you haven't seen this show yet - we definitely recommend it.



Immigration Talk


Next week I am going to see about getting my police clearance! Wish me luck!

Until Next Time,
Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you both all of the best! I am glad that you have this blog so I can look in and keep up to date and what's happening.
I think of you often. :o)

Arienne