Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Immigration Update:

It Occurred To Me...

That in just a few months, I'll be living in the good ole' US of A! I guess it's never really sunk in but I had a moment of awe that I've not experienced until this point.

Two Weeks

So I called the National Visa Centre this morning to see what my next step is, and as expected - I have to wait. ha ha! =(

My case number isn't in their system yet since we've just gotten approved. My information is currently being sent over to the NVC in Vermont (from California), so once it's received and entered into our system, we can proceed. That, however, is a 15 day wait. So, it looks like we're stalled slightly. I'll call probably every few days just in case someone gets speedy ;) It's nice to finally be moving onto the next step!

w00t
Shan

No comments: