Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stress

Time Heals All They Say

Who is they anyway? I'm stressed. A never ending ball of stress. Between waiting on starting Phase 2 of immigration to trying to sell my house, balance two jobs, be MARRIED. Sometimes it's just so overwhelming I don't know how to handle it. Sadly. I don't always handle it too well.

I'm tired all the time, anxious, jittery and just want to fast forward to the rest of my life.

Now I am trying to think a couple steps ahead. I have no idea where I will live once I sell my house. Finding a short term rental isn't impossible but add a dog to the equation and it gets increasingly difficult.

I'm also worried about my dog. She's in heat but she's also been really thirsty lately and according to Google, that could be liver problems. I am keeping a close watch on her to see if it persists, or if it's connected to being in heat. *sigh*

Immigration Update

Same ole. Just waiting for the NVC to receive our file and input it into their system so we can get started.


Sorry for the lackluster update. I'm just tired.

But. I wanted to give an update in case there are actually people out there who read. Ha!

Shan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's safe to say that people do read. Keep your chin up. The rest of your life is waiting.