Friday, April 15, 2011

Survivin'

Yeah - I'm An Addict

I am a Reality TV Junkie, I fully admit. While Chad, is the exact opposite. I wonder what the battle of the tv's will be like when I move there. Should be interesting!

My favorite show is, and has been since its conception - SURVIVOR! I love this season, mostly because Boston Rob is on it and dominating to the extreme. I'm excited to see how the game spans out this time around.

Immigration Update

Just waiting. I've submitted everything I can at the moment. Just waiting on our Co-Sponsor so once I get that stuff - I'll be flying high and will have submitted the final phase!

I need some good vibes to sell my house. I never told you guys this earlier because I had a feeling it wasn't going to work out - but - I did have an offer and we went through negotiations. However, it fell through. Essentially the woman was pinching pennies and I was tired of bending over so I denied any further requests and killed the deal.

But I'm being patient. It will happen when it happens. And if it doesn't, fuck it - the bank can have the house! I'm moving to be with my husband =)

Until Next Time,
Shan

1 comment:

charity said...

hey girl... been wondering how you are doing. I'm sorry things are taking longer than you hoped. actually things are dragging for us too now and i'm getting frustrated beyond belief.

I can't believe we both have a love of Survivor!! I've seen every season! I love BRob too! A master at the game for sure!

Hang in there!!