Monday, June 20, 2011

Hoping For August!

Knock On Some Woof For Me Please!

I called the NVC on Friday and all the interview dates for July have been filled. So now, I am hoping, wishing and praying for August. The earlier in August the better! I have a friend who is about a week or so ahead of me and she didn't get in, in July either - so I've no clue how long the line is.

Right now, I am just stressed out. I feel like I've been stressed out for the past 8 months. ha! I need a vacation. This weekend I went to my brother's for Father's Day and we all went to a Chinese buffet. Sunday was spent hiding from the rain, relaxing and working!

It was also, Father's Day! My darling husband got a new Cordless Drill and Tool set! Hope he enjoy it...

I really don't have much to report. Just keeping busy and trying to maintain my head above water!

Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: