Monday, August 1, 2011

One Week!

Oh My Nerves!

I don't even know where to begin. I leave for Toronto tomorrow. Flying makes me nervous simply because I'm a big girl and it's just an uncomfortable experience. Then I have my medical on Wednesday. I'm terrified I have some unknown disease or they won't let me into the USA because of my weight. Then, I'm also worried I didn't get the right vaccinations or something else will go horribly wrong with that.

However, on Friday I get to see my husband again and I can't even think about that without crying tears of joy and relief. This journey has been so incredibly long and challenging - and we're so close to the end and I Pray pray pray that everything goes right and we can just be together once and for all. *knock on wood*

Of course, one week from today is my interview. I may even know, one one week's time, whether I have been approved or not. God, how I will survive this next week is beyond me. I will be a nervous wreck come next Monday morning.

But I am digging deep down inside and putting my faith in God and being positive and hopeful that my dream is going to come true. That everything I've worked for over this past year will be worth it and work out in the end. With tears running down my cheeks, I dream of a life with my husband and getting my Happily Ever After. Please God. Please.


In other news: My house is looking bare. While I am absolutely praying with every fibre of my being that this immigration thing works out in my favor (lol *knock on wood*) I will still be moving at the end of the month regardless - so packing has begun. The main level with done, with the exception of dishes and such from the Kitchen.

I'll finish everything else when I return from my trip. Anyways, I spent the weekend with my family at a wedding and then the Big Ex in Bridgewater and in doing so, over-exposed myself to too much Sun. So today, I'm not feeling great. Which sucks because I have an endless list of things to do!

Which means, I've got to go do them!
Until Next Time!
Shan

No comments: