Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time Flies!

Time Is A-Flyin'!

Everything is getting closer and closer! I am torn between being excited, nervous, elated, sad, etc.,! It's hard to have so many conflicting emotions all at once. I'm so looking forward to a life with my husband, but I am nervous to get my hopes up in case something goes wrong during the interview. I am stoked to move to a new country but terribly sad to be leaving one I already love. So I basically focus on getting through one day at a time and trusting God to be in my corner =)

Just To Be Official
Chad's Renovating!
(before he moved in)During Renovations
(That's Denise, my father-in-law)

Still During Renovations



Still During Renovations



Next, he is putting some sort of drywall paste thing up and then we paint! Woo-Hoo! Bye Bye Ghastly Red! It's really nice to have SUCH a handy husband! =)

I've got to go to get some groceries, I am famished. Not looking forward to venturing out into the heat though!

Until Next Time,
Shan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Things are really moving along! I am so happy for you Shannon. All those conflicting emotions are so strange, eh!?

Your new place is looking good. Thanks for sharing the photo's.

Wishing you all the best on your up-coming interview.

Love,
Arienne