Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours!

I'm Going Insane - But It's GREAT!

Immigration has finally taken off again! I have received my NVC Case Number which means my case is officially being handled by the National Visa Processing Centre. The consulate I've been appointed is Montreal, which means once we get through this next phase - I'll be heading to Montreal for the medical/interview.

I have applied for electronic processing. I believe I was approved because I getting all correspondence through email and I was able to complete forms online. I have completed the DS-261 Choice of Address and Agent form and have paid the $88 AOS (
Affadavit of Support) Processing Fee. Once that fully processes (2-3 days) I am able to move onto the next step. Phew.

There's potentially good (yet terrifying) news on the house front but I'm not talking about that until later. I'm not in the business of jinxing myself, so I'll remain silent and hope for the best. *knock on wood*.

Life is just busy. And hectic. And Stressful. And I fully admit I do not always handle it well at times. Rest assured I am doing my very best and I won't give up.

I love my husband too much.

Until Next Time,
Shan!

1 comment:

charity said...

Ok girl... where are you at now? I was about 1 week behind you so I'm dying to know! LOL we paid the AOS fee and did the DS-261... now, waiting again?