Friday, April 29, 2011

The Voice!

A New Reality TV Show - Do You Watch?

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a reality television junkie. Chances are, if it's a reality show, I'll watch it. Well, a competition style reality show. Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, etc., aren't my gig but Survivor, Big Brother, The Apprentice, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model and so on. I'm all over!

My latest venture into the Reality TV world is with NBC's new show, "The Voice". The basic premise is four music stars, Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will act as 'Coaches' by selecting the very best voices and working with them in hopes of making one of their chosen the winner! The show's general summary can be read here.

The absolute best thing about this show? My husband is watching it with me!!! Chad is not a reality tv fan, (to say the least) and it was his idea to tune into this program! So yay for Team Chadella! ha ha!

Thus far, I'm really diggin' the personalities of Adam and Blake. Christinna is a big let down in terms of singer selection. Hopefully she'll choose better people during the next round.

So - Do you watch?
Until Next Time,
Shan

No comments: