Tuesday, April 23, 2013

House Flies Are So Annoying!

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Here let me land on your leg and your arm and your head and when you swat me away I am going to come back for more, more, more!

I realize most things are part of a larger eco system but really, what use does a house fly serve that couldn't be handled by some other, less air-borne bug.

Life has been pretty routine lately. I spend my time between family, work, reality-tv and a few trips to the gym a week. I am into the Water Aerobics here lately. It makes working out fun =) Not to mention super refreshing on a hot day.

WARNING! NERD JOKE!
I'm fairly confident that 0% of the population reads this blog. But that's okay, I never have anything interesting to say anyway. I always envy those people who consider themselves "Bloggers". I wonder how they find the time but more importantly, the motivation. And is their life really that exciting or do they just have an incredible ability to make the most normal day seem special?

I am going to try - for the next three days. To make every day seem special. Or productive. Or something. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments: