Friday, April 26, 2013

So Clearly I Failed

In my attempt to blog every day and make it seem special. I forgot yesterday and I think I even had something to write about but I can't remember what that was! Real special huh?






That's my latest obsession. I like to read. Correction - LOVE to read. I finished two books of the same series last week and was browsing my best friend (My Kindle) looking for something new. This book was on the Top 100 for under $3.99 list. It was also noted that it was from Oprah's Book Club. Naturally, I was inclined to read the sample and I've been hooked ever since.

I used to call myself a writer. I sometimes think I could still be one. And if I were, THIS is the type of book I would want to write. Funny, sarcastic, and a little - no okay, a lottle - crazy! The main character Dolores is so complex and confusing and at one point so damn annoying that you can't help but root her on. I'm not finished yet though, so I'll refrain from reviewing the book.

Maybe that's what I'll do. Start a new blog and join the millions of others who think their opinions are important. I'll write Book Reviews.

Yeah. Probably not.

No comments: