Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Pray For Good Health.

Chad came home sick again. Not the same stomach issue but more than likely related. After much stress on my end and resting on his, he was moderately better by bed time.

Today, he's reported back to being slightly dizzy and a massive headache. Naturally, he won't come home because he feels some ridiculous allegiance to his boss and doesn't want to anger him. Well, quite frankly - while I am thankful he has employment, his boss is the cheapest most inconsiderate employer I've ever had the misfortune of encountering and I just wish he treated Chad better and showed value for the unwarranted dedication Chad feels towards him. /End Rant.

In other news, oh I have no other news. Life is fairly ordinary and currently the only thing I am looking forward to is the Grey's Anatomy finale. I just hope and pray Chad comes home today feeling alright and we don't have any more fearsome rushes to the hospital or pain
filled evenings. So please God, make my husband feel better. Spread your healing, love and warmth over his beat up body and make him okay. I love his too much to be this scared of losing him or seeing him in pain.

No comments: